Electronic shavers give you a clean cut on your face, on your beard, or around you head as you try to keep your hair trim. Electronic shavers might be used by women on their bikini line, or they can be used by men to manage their facial hair.
These shavers are easy to use, and they are easy to charge. You can travel with these shavers easily because they are compact devices that come with batteries or a charging cable.
Consider what sort of shaver you want when you are trimming your hair every day, trying to look your best, and want to avoid those pesky shaving cuts that happen when you are using a traditional razor.
Below we’ve reviewed the top 10 best electric shavers on the market in 2019.
- 10. Eunon Electric Shaver
- 9. Men’s Rotary Shavers Electric Shaver
- 8. Phisco Electric Shaver
- 7. Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver
- 6. Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver
- 5. Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
- 4. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 2100
- 3. SweetLF 3D Rechargeable Electric Shaver
- 2. Braun Electric Shaver
- 1. Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
- Which Electric Shaver Should You Buy?
10. Eunon Electric Shaver
The Eunon Electric Shaver comes with a rechargeable battery that connects to an easy-to-use cable, and it can be used in and out of the shower. The wet-dry styling of this device makes it easier for you to shave no matter where you are, and you will not feel the dry cutting that comes with some razors.
The top can be opened to clean out the blades, and the power button is easy to turn on and off. Use this shaver in the shower, at the vanity, or when you want to trim a little by your ears.
- The shaver can be used in the shower or not
- You can use this device for trimming or a full shave
- It comes with a rechargeable battery
- The shaver might be too big for your needs
- You might want more options to trim your beard
9. Men’s Rotary Shavers Electric Shaver
The 3D blades on this shaver give you a little bit more contour so that you can get the closest shave possible. You might need this shaver when you prefer to shave in the shower, and you need to keep it clean by opening the top guard so that you can get out all excess debris.
You can charge this shaver when you are not using it, and you can use the shaver when you travel because it packs into small places easily.
- The 3D blades give you a much closer shave because they rise from the razor
- The shaver can be used in the shower if you want to have a wet shave
- The device is easy to charge when it runs low
- The shaver might not give you many trimming options
- You might prefer something that uses batteries
8. Phisco Electric Shaver
This Phisco has more trimming options than other razors, and it will prove to be useful when you are trying to shave and keep your beard as trim as possible.
Most people who are using this electric shaver will have a much nicer beard, and they can use the beard in the shower if they are trying to get the cleanest shave possible.
The shaver can be cleaned easily, and it can be used on trips because the body fits into a small toiletry kit. This device also comes with a simple blade system that you can pull apart for a complete clean.
- The shaver allows for more trimming options
- The shaver is easy to use when you are trying to shave in the shower
- The trimmer can be used with the charger attached to get a fast shave
- The shaver might be too complex for you
- Some people do not want a wet-dry shaver
7. Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver
The Remington foil shaver is a traditional shaver with the two lines of blade covers, and it should be used to shave straight up and down how men are accustomed to shaving.
There are many men who will use this shaver because they have normal hair growth, and they will use the shaver to keep their face clean without using any trimmers. There are no special options on this shaver, but it can give a clean shave because it was designed to keep the face as clear as possible.
- The foil shaver is perfect for a clean shaver
- The traditional style is easier to use than normal
- The foil shaver is one of the fastest razors to use
- The shaver might not work on a thin beard
- The foil style might be uncomfortable for you
6. Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver
This electric shaver has been made in the foil style, but it comes with a charger base that it will rest in when you are not using it. The shaver is one that you might use when you want a clean shave, but it also helps you keep it powered because the base charges any time it is plugged in.
This is a simple device to use, and it provides you with the best shave when you want to use a foil shaver. You could take the charger base with you on a trip, or you can plug the shaver into the cord.
- The shaver comes with a base that charges at all times
- The shaver is a foil style that offers a clean shave
- The shaver might not have enough options
- You might prefer to use a larger shaver
5. Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
This shaver was made in the foil style, but it has five blades that will sense how deep they should cut as they move across your face.
This is a perfect shaver for someone who wants to have the most coverage possible on their face, and they will get the right cut because the blades will sense how far to cut based on the technology built into the head.
The rechargeable base allows you to stand up the razor on your vanity, and you can use this razor in the shower if you would prefer a wet shave.
- The shaver gives you must more coverage than normal
- It can be used in the shower
- It can be charged on the base
- The shaver is too big for some people
- You might need more than the foil style shaver blades
4. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 2100
Philips has made a very sleek shaver with a simple and movable head that will give you the cleanest shave possible.
This is a very easy shaver to grip, and it will provide you with a strong base when you are in the shower or in front of the mirror. You can clean the blades easily, and it will charge in a matter of minutes so you can use it again.
- The shaver is very sleek
- The shaver is very easy to clean
- You get movable blades that give you a close shave
- The shaver might be too simple for you
- The shaver has no other options for you
3. SweetLF 3D Rechargeable Electric Shaver
This wet-dry shaver has been made in a modern style that will be easy to grip, and it has had many trimmer options attached so that you can keep your beard in good shape and shave around it.
There are many people who will prefer to use the shaver because it offers a clean shave, and you can trim your sideburns when needed.
- The shaver helps you trim your sideburns
- The movable blades will clean your face completely when you need a good shave
- The body is easy to hold because of the modern design
- The shaver might not give you enough trimming options
- This is one of the smaller shavers on the market
2. Braun Electric Shaver
The traditional Braun electric shaver is a basic device with three heads and a trimmer on the back. This is the perfect thing for you to use when you are trying to shave in the morning, and it has the power to give you the shave that you need because it has been made with special motors for each head.
The shaver can be opened for cleaning at any time, and it can be charged on the charging base or charging case.
- The shaver is easy to use and clean
- You get a fast and clean
- The shaver has a multiple blade system that offers a better shave
- The shaver does not have all the trimming options you might want
- The shaver might be too small for you
1. Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
Philip Norelco made the most modern shaver on this list, and it can be used any time you are concerned about getting a close shave.
You should give this shaver a try when you realize that your shave is not as tight as you want, and you can flip up the trimmer on the back to get your sideburns just as tight as you want. You can open the heads on this shaver for easy cleaning, and you can charge it with the cord or the base.
This is a great wet-dry shaver that will serve all your needs no matter where you are, and it will be easier to clean when you have used it for several days in a row.
- This kit comes with the charging case and the cable that you need
- The kit also comes with a special trimmer that you can use on your sideburns
- You can use this shaver to get a very clean shave because of the many blades it has
- The shaver does not allow you for a multilevel beard trim
- You might want something a little bit bigger
Which Electric Shaver Should You Buy?
You can completely change your look when you have an electronic shaver that will give you the right depth in your hair, help you trim your beard, or gently trim your bikini line.
You must select a shaver that you believe will work on your body, gives you multiple options for trimming, and will charge easily. You might find a huge shaver kit that comes with batteries and a cable, or you could use a smaller shaver that fits in your dopp kit.